Recommended Hotels for the attendees
Center of Athens
- Plaka: Urban Frame
- Acropolis: Acropolis Stay, Herodion Hotel
- Sintagma: Electra Palace, Athens Capital Center Hotel, Astor Hotel
- Monastiraki: A for Athens, Athens 1980 Boutique Hotel and Spa
In the city centre, the most desirable places to stay in Athens are the central neighborhoods of Plaka, Syntagma, Thission, Koukaki, Monastiraki, and Makrigianni, all of which surround the Acropolis. These areas have easy access to everything by metro and are within walking distance to nightlife. As you go away from the historical centre of the city, the prices get cheaper but then you have to take into consideration the logistics and the time you spend travelling to where most of the main attractions are.
Near to the Symposium
- Palaio Faliro: Coral
- Kallithea: Athens Avenue Hotel, Grant Hyatt Athens
- Nea Smirni: Athens Marriot Hotel
Sygrou Avenue, one of the main streets of Athens. It can easily be reached from the port of Piraeus and Athens International Airport, as well as the city centre and the southern suburbs.
- Peiraias: Gallery Residence Piraeus
- Glyfada: Riviera Hotel
- Voula: Blazer Suites Hotel
- Vouliagmeni: Divani Apollon, The Margi